Leaked Reddit, Twitter, Release Date, Time, Schedule & More

Publish date: 2024-05-04

One Piece Chapter 1046 Spoilers Leaked Online on Reddit, Twitter Release Date, Time, Schedule & More – Those who make a smile include Roger, Odin, Luffy, Shanks, and Whitebeard exchanging sake cups and laughing on a terrific color page. Luffy fights like the Road Runner and Kaidou laughs Momo asks Zunesha a question. Sanji senses that Hiyori is in danger and rushes off into the fire nearby.

Zoro wakes up at the end of the chapter, the giant sword in Onigashima begins to shake the entire island. Oda has foreshadowed that Luffy will cut Kaidou’s head off. Luffy was shown with a sword earlier on in the arc even though he isn’t a swordsman.

See Also:- One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers

One Piece Chapter 1046 Spoilers Leaked on Reddit

We also saw Kaidou use King’s sword to cut off Orochi’s head last chapter even though he is not a sword user. We are also in the land of samurai so I think it makes sense for Kaidou to be defeated with a sword. I also think Luffy will be the person to kill Kaido because of his kimono sword in the newest chapter. Their words are proof that Zoro or Kid will not be Kaiduo’s killer. I know Luffy hasn’t killed the main villain of the arc before but these two points make me think Luffy will cut off Kaiduo’s head.

One of the leakers says the chapter had interesting pages about gossip and Luffy’s story and Snake metaphysis category phase, by the way, this is translated from Arab so it will be kind of wonky the translation and he also says there is a flashback for Kaidou.

Related:- One Piece Chapter 1045 Spoilers Leaked Online (Latest News)

One Piece Chapter 1046 Recap [Ending Explained]

So take this one with a grain of salt. I think what this could mean is that movies’ new transformation is kind of reminiscence the statement and it could be showcasing the same level of the type of speed. He was showcasing against Katakuri. I mean the transformation aesthetically looks very similar to Luffy when you use a snake man, maybe he’s mimicking that speed or even has greater speed in this transformation.

That would be pretty interesting. And a Kaidou flashback. We have been waiting for this for so long. Malgus Ark finally started getting it this chapter would be amazing. And yeah, it’s about time. The second thing here is that we get a hint. And they usually always drop photos that hint at what’s happening in the chapter.

One Piece Chapter 1046 Spoiler Released on Twitter

As you can see here, it’s a man who’s smiling in a bad way with a Roger hat and a mustache so he’s basically Roger and there’s three of them I don’t know what to make out of this and it’s very confusing but it’s definitely hit to get something that’s happening in the chapter.

Maybe it’s with Roger but I’m not too sure if any of you guys have any idea what this could mean make sure. Now, this isn’t actual spoilers this is just funny because this was floating around for like how long on Discord or Reddit worse Jan You name it? It’s not confirmed but apparently, these could be the spoilers but it’s most likely not guys, and a lot of people are just reading this and saying it’s unconfirmed because if this was spoilers like I’m gonna have a heart attack because my boy Zoro waking up.

One Piece Chapter 1046 Spoilers Leaked Online (Released Date, Timing, Schedule)

One Piece Chapter 1046 Release Date4th April 2022
One Piece Chapter 1046 Release Timing
01:00 AM JST
One Piece Chapter 1046 RedditClick Here
One Piece Chapter 1046 TwitterClick Here
HomepageClick Here
WikipediaClick Here

About One Piece Manga Series

It’s what I want the most right now but I just thought it was funny you guys can read this Luffy fights Kaidou. It seems like such a thing to do. So it’s not the craziest thing Zoro wakes up that’s obviously what a lot of us want to see. But yeah, guys don’t take this one too. Seriously.

What you can take seriously is when it comes to Zoro because I know you guys are seeing the thumbnail or like, oh, it’s already in this chapter.

Related:- One Piece Chapter 1044 Spoilers Leaked Online on Reddit & Twitter

Yes, apparently it’s confirmed he is in this chapter. There was a q&a question for one of the verified leakers or confirmed leakers what is Zoro doing apparently he seems like he’s unable to move and he’s scared of something.

Thanks for reading this Article on News Unzip. Do check out more Anime series here.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYp6GdmnywusRmp6Kdk5p6pLTAqaueql1mfXWCjKynqKGcmr%2B0ew%3D%3D