The Secret of Her Flawless Skin?

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Natalie Imbruglia has the most beautiful complexion and people think it's sus for someone her age which has led them to believe that she has had plastic surgery. The actress has never confirmed having any cosmetic procedures though she did say that she is not against it. Natalie Imbruglia is suspected of having plastic surgery such as Botox and fillers to maintain her youth.

Natalie Imbruglia rose to fame in the early 1990s when she played the role of Beth Brennan in the Australian soap opera Neighbours. Not long after that, she entered the music industry with a cover of Ednaswap's song Torn which charted highly in several countries. Her debut album Left of the Middle also did exceedingly well with worldwide sales of seven million copies. Her next five albums had a combined sales of three million copies worldwide.

She has enjoyed a very successful career in not just acting and music but she has also done modeling for several brands, such as L'Oreal, Gap, and Kailis. Aside from her acting and singing talents, she is much appreciated for her beauty as well. She is undoubtedly one of the finest-looking women in the entertainment industry. She would even, at this age (she is 48), give any model a run for their money. People have started to find this sus. So, let's discuss Natalie Imbruglia's plastic surgery!

Previously, we touched on the plastic surgery stories of Noah Cyrus and Blueface's mom.

Natalie Imbruglia Is Not Against Plastic Surgery!

Natalie Imbruglia (@natalie_imbruglia) is suspected of having taken the aid of plastic surgery to attain the ageless look she is so known for. She is believed to have had Botox and lip fillers.

Natalie Imbruglia said that she does not mind plastic surgery if it's for the right reasons. houseandwhips.comNatalie Imbruglia said that she does not mind plastic surgery if it's for the right reasons.
Image Source: The West Australian

Before we get into Natalie and the cosmetic procedures she may or may not have had, let's talk about her attitude toward artificial enhancements. During an appearance on Channel Nine's Mornings, as she spoke about the increasing trend of surgical enhancements in L.A., she seemed to have an open mind about plastic surgery. She said that she wasn't against surgery if it's done for the right reasons.

I think people should be able to do what they want to feel good about themselves. But ultimately it's lovely if you can grow old gracefully.

I don't know what constitutes the right reasons for Natalie Imbruglia but if plastic surgery guarantees flawless skin like hers, I would definitely get it because have you seen her? Oh my god! She's breathtaking. She's gorgeous. She really looks like she is sent straight from heaven. I'm not exaggerating when I say that. To look at her and then find out that she is nearing her fifties is very disconcerting because no way anyone can look that great at her age. Not without plastic surgery, that is.

But has she had it? Well, when Natalie Imbruglia is quizzed about her age-defying looks (and that is often) and what she does to maintain it, she has never ever mentioned having plastic surgery. She has only ever credited her youthfulness to her mother and father for their great genes, skin regimen, and drinking lots of water. Talking about her parents for her amazing complexion, she said,

It all down to genes. My dad's Italian, my mum's gorgeous, I think a lot of it's that. I mean I do take care of myself, not as much as some people have.

Did Natalie Imbruglia Get Plastic Surgery?

Natalie Imbruglia credits her youthful skin to her genes and sleep. houseandwhips.comNatalie Imbruglia credits her youthful skin to her genes and sleep.
Image Source: Billboard

The Neighbours star has often mentioned that she does yoga, pilates, and boot camp to maintain her body and maybe that helps as well. Besides her genes, she has also shared another reason behind her gorgeous flawless skin complexion. It's not plastic surgery, spoiler alert. She said that she hasn't had any help from injections. As Natalie Imbruglia told Daily Mail Australia,

Sleep is probably the best thing. I go on lots of little detox holidays and do take care of myself, and then I eat what I want and have a drink, so I just enjoy life.

So, she says. But people really don't buy her sleep and genes things. They suspect that it takes even more than the best skincare regimen to look as youthful as she does. For someone in the entertainment industry, not having plastic surgery is weirder than having it. So, they have stopped paying attention to her when she talks about her youthfulness. They are more into experts' opinions about her.

According to an expert Dr. Jennifer Walden,

Natalie Imbruglia has changed her look, and appears to have had a blepharoplasty and brow lift because her eyes appear less heavy and more open (the somewhat surprised look is likely due to a brow lifting procedure). She also looks like she may have had injectable soft tissue fillers in her face to make her cheeks appear fuller, and some Botox injections for that wrinkle-free look around her eyes and forehead.

ncG1vNJzZmign6rApq3Nna6hoaCoe6S7zGilmqyRobamecimmautl6G2onnPpZisrJmYerTB0aCcq7Ff