Lady Pranks Her Dogs and Falls, They Rush to Rescue Her in Lovely Video, Clip Stirs Reactions

Publish date: 2024-05-08

A lovely lady has shown people the kind of strong love her dogs have for her.

Standing metres away from them in her compound, the woman shouted and clenched her stomach to get the animals' reactions.

Dogs show love to their owner

As she pretended to collapse from the pain, the dogs were seen running towards her in the TikTok video, as they tried to see how they could help her.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

Many social media users who saw the video, posted by @iyanutheresa, said that dogs are so intelligent and they could be quite sensitive.

Watch the video below:

The clip has gathered over 11 000 comments, with more than 34k likes at the time of writing this report.

Briefly News compiled some of the reactions below:

Arinola said:

"I wish to see more of you guys, though."

_ARESTED wrote:

"The black dog is a first aider."

Ayanfe eledumare added:

"Just remain good to those dogs. That is the best thing I have ever seen."

Azu Ndu 99 remarked:

"My dog would not answer me."

user3943631644339 loved the clip:

"See how caring the dogs are."

Jasonbiecer exclaimed:

"At first, they thought you were going to hit them with the broom."

Olybabs of Lagos asked:

"What breed is the female one?"

Dogs and lady play together

Meanwhile, Briefly News earlier reported that a Nigerian lady, @mhizrhema, shared a video of how her brother's dogs showed her love when she visited him.

In a clip she posted on TikTok, different breeds of dogs jumped on her happily, wagging their tails as she petted their heads.

She had to carry one of the dogs at a point during the clip. At the start of the video, the animals were already at the gate before she came in.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhaYZ0f5dmm6ialae6orqMq6atrKeatq2x0Walop%2BVp7aiuoylmJ2xXaW%2ForrKrGSdp5eoeqety6WqZqqlqLVuvsSsmq6dXaG8t7HLsmSvoZSavHA%3D