Funny OU vs Texas Memes, OU Sucks Football Memes, Texas Beat OU Memes

Publish date: 2024-05-09

Funny OU vs Texas Memes: In the world of the internet, there are a lot of memes that have become quite popular on social media. Here’s everything about Funny OU vs Texas Memes and other famous memes.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Funny OU vs Texas Memes

Oklahoma vs Texas memes have become viral memes to compare the two states, these are very humorous and funny, these memes catch what it means to be an Oklahoman or Texan.

There are a lot of memes on Funny OU vs Texas Memes spreading on social media after seeing that you could not hold your laughing. On all social media platforms, you will find funny Ou vs Texas memes.

A Facebook user shared the meme and wrote: Have a favorite Texas vs. OU meme? Show us!

We love beating the Sooners and if you join the Texas Exes today (or gift a membership!) you’ll help us beat the OU Alumni Association in our 3rd annual Texas-OU Member Drive.

See also  Natalia Malcevic Parents Larisa Goldmints and Ivan Malcevic From Niskayuna NY

On this meme, a fan replied while writing, “I’m in the Orlando airport headed back to KY. I, of course, have on an anti-OU shirt. Three people have given me Horns up signs and one dude said to his wife, “Look it’s a communist! Boomer Sooner ma’am!” To which I replied, “oh! hell no!” 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

@babydoe_g

And Texas still sucks! #boomersooner #cfb #OU #soonersfootball #collegefootballtiktok #football #sports #capcut #humor #texas #big12 #Meme

♬ original sound – Olivia

OU Sucks Football Memes

Ou Sucks Football Memes are the most popular memes on the internet over the years, The memes are only about two football teams.

Here, we dropped a meme where a lady was seen raising her middle finger and the second lady seemed to be sad about a thing. Someone made a meme while editing and writing a joke, in the photo is written, “There is only one Oklahoma, But you’re doing it wrong”

Texas Beat OU Memes

Here are the top Red River Rivalry memes, never miss out as Texas hosts Oklahoma for the final time in the Big 12 at Dallas. The biggest game of 2023 is the Texas Longhorns as they take on the Oklahoma Sooners this year. 

See also  Megan Gaither Photos: Megan Gaither Pictures, Instagram, Teacher, 31 Megan Gaither St Clair Missouri on OnlyFans

These funny memes can blow your mind these are very hilarious memes made by football fans.

In this meme, you can see a reporter asking something to a player and his reaction made us laugh. It’s really funny.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCy1KelsmWfqnq3v4ytnLGZo2K6prnErGY%3D